The Cat® 600 lb. Mower Jack makes lawnmower maintenance tasks faster, easier and safer. It features a patented side-lift design that eliminates the need to get underneath a mower for blade and chassis service.
With a 600-pound side-lift capacity and double-bar lift arm, the Cat® mower jack can tilt and hold most traditional and zero-turn mowers with rear wheel tracks up to 40-1/2 inches wide.
The foot pedal pump generates effortless lifting action, and a locking bar and support arm combine to secure the lifted mower in place for servicing. Dual dolly wheels make it a cinch to pull around the jobsite, while the included wall hanger mount offers a low profile storage solution between uses.
- Innovative patented design uses double lift bar to tilt mower for safer under-mower maintenance
- Foot pedal operated pump for effortless lifting
- Safety bars hold mower in raised position for added security
- Compatible with traditional and zero-turn mowers with rear wheel track up to 40-1/2 inches wide
- Includes dual dolly wheels and handle for easy pull
- Folds flat and hangs on wall with included mount for easy storage
- 35-inch maximum lift height
- Fits mowers with tire width up to 11 inches
- Pro quality construction, performance and features
- Meets or exceeds ASME PALD standards
- One year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov