This 3-Ton Low Profile Service Jack is heavy-duty and versatile it can be used to raise everything from slammed sports cars to full-size pickups. This jack is built to withstand the demands of busy shop environments and offers a wide lift range of 3 inches to 19-1/2 inches.
It covers that incredible range fast, thanks to the dual piston quick lift pump that raises the lift arm to max height in just seven pumps of the handle. And you can use its built-in foot pump to raise the saddle in smaller increments to position it precisely under your car or truck. A handle pad protects your paint job from accidental dings.
The built-in small parts tray keeps those pesky loose lug nuts from rolling away. The generous padded saddle, wide wheelbase, and heavy-duty flanged steel frame combine to create easy-rolling stability and security under heavy loads. Heavy-duty construction ensures you'll enjoy years of trouble-free service. We don’t just say so, we prove it by testing to meet or exceed ASME and PALD standards for construction, durability, and performance.
Features & Benefits
- 3-ton capacity lifts most passenger vehicles, light trucks, and SUVs
- Low profile design fits under vehicles as low as 3 inches; perfect for sports cars, lowered vehicles, and classic restoration applications
- 19 1/2 inches max lift height is perfect for use on full-size trucks and SUVs
- Built in foot pedal pump for quick and precise saddle positioning under vehicle
- Dual piston quick lift pump makes positioning and lifting effortless and easy; only seven pumps to max lift height (Unloaded)